Barekal Farmstay and Nature Cure Center

Looking for a serene and natural week-end get-away from Bangalore? Visit Barekal Farmstay soon! Click this link to know more: http://barekalfarmstay.in/

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Some more inspiring words from George Bernard Shaw ...

Few people think more than two or three times a year; I have made an international reputation for myself by thinking once or twice a week.

Very few people can afford to be poor.

Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to the country and to mankind is to bring up a family.

Except during the nine months before he draws his first breath, no man manages his affairs as well as a tree does.

I never resist temptation, because I have found that things that are bad for me do not tempt me.

Life levels all men. Death reveals the eminent.

The more things a man is ashamed of, the more respectable he is.

I enjoy convalescence. It is the part that makes the illness worth while.

It is impossible for an Englishman to open his mouth without making some other Englishman hate or despise him.

I would like to take you seriously, but to do so would be an affront to your intelligence.

Never waste jealousy on a real man: it is the imaginary man that supplants us all in the long run.

No comments: